TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: [01-01-23]
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Neil and Naes project, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the project (the “Services”).
Please read the Terms carefully before using the Services. By using the Services, you confirm that you accept the Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use the Services.
We may change the Terms from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Use of the Services
The Services are intended for users who are at least 16 years old. If you are under 16, you may only use the Services with the permission of a parent or guardian.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You may not use the Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our Services for any commercial purpose without our express written consent
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our Services
- any equipment or network on which our Services are stored
- any software used in the provision of our Services
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Services and material on the Services. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Services for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
You must not:
- Republish material from this Services (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Services
- Show any material from the Services in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our Services for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Services
- Redistribute material from this Services except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use our Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Services. You must not use our Services in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send