Last updated: [01-01-23]
By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services. If we make material changes to the Policy, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
The Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use the Services, including:
- Information you provide to us directly. For example, we collect information when you create an account, complete a form, participate in a survey, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically. When you use the Services, we may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, device type, and unique device identifier. We may also collect information about your location, browser type, and device type.
How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, as well as to personalize your experience and communicate with you. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide the Services to you
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Personalize your experience on the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services and other updates
We will only use your information for the purpose of accessing the Neil and Naes project, and will not use it for any other purpose.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We may share your information with third parties when you have provided your consent to do so.
- With service providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service. These service providers are only permitted to use your information to the extent necessary to provide the Services to you.
- As required by law. We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To protect the rights and safety of our users and the public. We may disclose your information to protect the rights and safety of our users and the public.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights with respect to your information:
- Access and update your information. You can access and update your information at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile.
- Opt out of marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the communication.
- Request the deletion of your information. You can request the deletion of your information by contacting us at [Insert Email]. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information for legal or other reasons.
- Exercise your rights